-

So this is how it is..

/)ylan

So this is how it is..

Post  /)ylan on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:59 pm

I know ive been gone for almost 8 months.... But lets down some ground rules.... Everyone knows everyone almost.... All the original M3 members from 2010 and 2011 are still in. And the new ones need to be agreed on by me and STER. Me and UCI made this clan in late September 2010 early October. Please give me and UCISter respect. If for the new guys that dont know me because ive been gone for a VERY long time im Dylan. Im 22 from Southern Illinois and I date Erika or Pretty Erika whose appart of M3.... Im a funny out going guy but if you push me YOU wont like me. Furthermore i plan on being in the server within the next month and getting back into things. Alot has been happening and this is why you havent seen me in months.

Orginal Roster from 2010 - 2011

UCISTER
    Dylan(me)
    Plumkin
    Awp Whore
    Rhydaz
    Erika
    NoNsence
    Jessica
    MistaJayD
    HappyMeal
    Skillz
    Impulse
    Random
    Zeek
    Dominican
    Tag Your IT
    Snake

---------------So if your not on this list will you please tell me your name and some info about you where your from and your age so I can get to know you thanks!! Smile Cheers and please do not ask people to join clan untill me OR UCISter confirm,

-Dylan
    UCISter
    Admin

Re: So this is how it is..

Post  UCISter on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:23 am

Dylan,

There is an active clan member list here: http://m3clan.team-talk.net/t11-m3-t-clan-members

People who are not on the list haven't been active in a long time. If they ever show up again, they can re-join.
    /)ylan

Post  /)ylan on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Yea but your forgeting people like Pretty Erika and Jessica who played all the time and ummm Tag Your It and Dominican! theres lots you dont remember i see Wink
    UCISter
    Admin

Post  UCISter on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:13 am

/)ylan wrote:Yea but your forgeting people like Pretty Erika and Jessica who played all the time and ummm Tag Your It and Dominican! theres lots you dont remember i see Wink

Dylan, read what I wrote. There are many clan members who are not in the list because they are inactive or do not play in the server anymore. If they become active again, they may re-join the clan. As it stands, that's the active roster because I have been playing in the server for the past two weeks and know who plays.

Ninja Turtles

Hey sexy

Post  Ninja Turtles on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:36 pm

I'm Randoms brother joined shortly after he did ^^ im in the army and im deploying in a week so u won't see me om for a bit till i get over seas and get my internet up.

and i like to see old ladies rap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXM_CE1NuJY
    UCISter
    Admin

Post  UCISter on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Ninja Turtles wrote:I'm Randoms brother joined shortly after he did ^^ im in the army and im deploying in a week so u won't see me om for a bit till i get over seas and get my internet up.

and i like to see old ladies rap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXM_CE1NuJY

Tell random to play more often.

Ninja Turtles

Post  Ninja Turtles on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:40 am

he does =D ur just not on when he plays ^^

Ninja Turtles

Post  Ninja Turtles on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:41 am

lol wtf bottom right corner says home but its actually a delete button >V<

Sponsored content